Send Us Your Films!
TCFF 2018 is now open for submissions.
Send us your films via FilmFreeway. Submissions are free until the end of the year.
The festival will take place on April 27, 28 & 29 at PMQ, Central, Hong Kong.
Deadlines are as follows
Regular deadline: December 31, 2017 (Free)
Late deadline: January 14, 2018 (30USD)
For a greener planet, TCFF only accepts online submissions via FilmFreeway.com.
– All non-English language entries must have English subtitles.
– TCFF does NOT CONSIDER films that require SCREENING/RENTAL FEES.
– Maximum running time, including credits, is 25 minutes. There is no minimum running time.
– Projects submitted to the Festival must have been completed after January 1, 2015.
– Film submitted to or selected at previous editions are not considered.
– We would love to have Hong Kong premieres, but it is not a requirement.
Films produced, financed, or initiated by a major motion picture studio are not eligible for the competition.
By submitting to the festival, you are automatically considered for any of the monthly screenings.
Rights & Liability
All entered films must be the original work of the author or authors. Multiple authorship allowed. TCFF and its organizers shall not be responsible directly or indirectly for any liability arising from any violation of any copyright laws.
TCFF is granted the right to use the submitted films and film stills for promotional purposes on the internet, television and other media. An excerpt of max. 10% of the length of each submitted film may be used for that purpose.